The Ethiopian Social Assistance Committee (ESAC) is a non-political, non-profit organization. It is organized under the Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation law for welfare and educational purposes. ESAC’s objective is to support and advocate for the youth, women’s rights, health, and education, and to promote the Ethiopian culture in the NYC area. In order to raise awareness on the issues mentioned, ESAC plans to provide basic educational seminars as well as organize conferences, panel discussions, and communal events.
- Hey @GOP and @NRCC, Happy Holidays from this proud Democrat! democrats.org/holidays #HappyHolidaysGOP 2 days ago
- ESAC's Protest against the violence towards Ethiopians in Saudi Arabia wp.me/p2fT6e-6F via @wordpressdotcom 2 weeks ago
- Ethiopian Social Assistance Committee wp.me/p2fT6e-5W via @wordpressdotcom 3 weeks ago
- Visit esacnyc.com for more information on our October 12th, 2013 event and go to media, click the drop down menu and click (cont) 2 months ago
- Please ESAC by donating $10.00 towards our organization. Help support our efforts. 2 months ago