The Ethiopian Social Assistance Committee (ESAC) is a non-political, non-profit organization. It is organized under the Nonprofit Public Benefit Corporation law for welfare and educational purposes. ESAC’s objective is to support and advocate for the youth, women’s rights, health, and education, and to promote the Ethiopian culture in the NYC area. In order to raise awareness on the issues mentioned, ESAC plans to provide basic educational seminars as well as organize conferences, panel discussions, and communal events.
- ESAC International Women’s Day 2014 Event
- Press Release for International Women’s Day 2014
- Candlelight vigil in memory of Ethiopian Migrant Victims of Saudi Arabian Abuse
- Candlelight Vigil in New York for Ethiopian Victims in Saudi Arabia!!!!
- ESAC’s Protest against the violence towards Ethiopians in Saudi Arabia
- Ethiopian Domestic Workers in the Middle East
- family. children
- Foreign Domestic Workers in the Middle East
- Human Rights
- Uncategorized | Tagged: Abuse of domestic workers in the middle east
- Violence Against Women
- Women's History Month
- Women's Rights
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.